Designer Frames at Houston Eye Doctor
At Houston Eye Doctor, our top priority is ensuring our patients leave our office with crystal clear vision. One of the ways we achieve this goal is to treat each patient who walks into our office as a unique individual with specific eye care needs.
When you visit one of our Houston Eye Doctor locations in Lubbock, Odessa, or Houston, you can be confident that you’ll receive the most comprehensive eye exam available to diagnose and treat every eye condition from nearsightedness to pre-operative eye disorders.
Do you need to check your vision in Lubbock, Odessa, or Houston? Trust the experienced and caring team of optometrists at Houston Eye Doctor to give you 20/20 vision again.
Contact us online today or visit one of our locations to browse our large selection of eyeglasses and frames!
Why Choosing Quality Eyeglass Frames Makes All the Difference
If you wear glasses on a regular basis, you already know how important it is that your frames handle the everyday wear and tear you put on them. Whether you wear single vision glasses, bifocals, Transitions®, or reading glasses, your frames need to be free of defects for you to see your best.
At Houston Eye Doctor, we’ll take your lifestyle, vision needs, and budget into consideration to help you choose a quality pair of frames that will last for the long haul. We also understand that you may need different frames for different settings such as the office, the basketball court, or a social event.
Popular Frames to Consider when Choosing Your New Eyeglasses
Eyeglass frames are available in a variety of materials that offer their own unique advantages depending on the situation.
Metal is the most popular frame material. Popular metals include:
- Beta titanium – This titanium and aluminum alloy makes frames more flexible than titanium alone.
- Memory metal – This titanium and nickel alloy makes frames incredibly flexible. It’s a great choice for athletes, kids, or anyone who puts a lot of stress on their frames.
- Beryllium – This lightweight, affordable metal is strong and flexible while also resisting corrosion or tarnishing. This is a good choice for those who spend time near salt water or who have high skin acidity.
- Stainless steel – Stainless steel is flexible but also strong and resistant to corrosion. These frames are available in different colors in both matte and polished finishes.
- Zyl – This is the most popular kind of plastic frame and is affordable and lightweight. It’s available in many colors, including color layering.
- Propionate – This nylon-based frame is known for its durability and flexibility while also being hypoallergenic. It’s a great choice for athletes.
Shop Designer Frames Styles at Houston Eye Doctor
At Houston Eye Doctor, we offer frames to suit any style and budget. Our staff is on hand to help answer your questions and assist you in choosing the right frames for your needs. Some of our top designer brands include:
- Ray Ban®
- Marc Jacobs®
- Kenneth Cole®
- Tom Ford®
- Jimmy Choo®
- Calvin Klein®
- Much more
Choose Houston Eye Doctor for Frames in Lubbock, Odessa & Houston
Your vision is in caring hands when you choose Houston Eye Doctor. With convenient locations in Lubbock, Odessa, and Houston, we’re the only name you need to know when you need eye care. From performing your initial comprehensive eye exam to helping you choose the best lenses, frames, or contacts, we’re here to put you on the path to clearer vision.